Young urban professionals place high importance on flexibility while taking those first steps of independence. At a moment in life where circumstances concerning work and relationships are changing more than they ever will, it’s practical to have a home interior that can keep up, not only with successive daily routines but also with how your life in general is structured.
Adaptive cabin interior
How to choose that first home when you could be going from single to couple to parent in a matter of years and renting or buying oversized is not an option? Just keep upgrading and moving in a scarce real estate market?
The TOKYO is your solution. Its cabin can be transformed on-the-spot from a spacious office to a children’s bedroom. Even an second berth can be fitted in case guests are sleeping over.
Making it all happen in rooms as small as 18m².
- for rooms wider than 3.6m.
- outer wardrobe integrated into the Holopod
- independent kitchen beside the Holopod
- for rooms narrower than 3.6m.
- kitchen integrated into the Holopod
- independent wardrobe beside the Holopod